Galt & Company (AlixPartners)
Note: As of December 2021, Galt & Co. had been acquired by AlixPartners. Galt will form AlixPartner’s new Corporate Strategy & Transformation division.
Overall, the firm’s work impacts corporate and business unit strategies, resource allocation, performance management – and builds the company’s ongoing management capabilities to ensure superior performance is self-sustaining.
Galt & Co achieves this in customer markets by developing differentiated business models that create more customer value and gain share of market profits (not just share of revenue or volume), and in the capital markets by focusing resources on the most valuable opportunities to maximize sustainable returns, increasing re-investable cash flow and shareholder value.
The firm is known for its work-from-anywhere mantra – consultants can live anywhere they choose as long as its within reasonable range of an airport.
- Industrial Products
- Consumer Products
- Banking (Retail and Commercial)
- Engineering Services
- Corporate and Business Unit Strategy (all aspects)
- Mergers, Acquisitions and Divestitures
- Organization Design and Effectiveness
- Customer, Channel and Supply Chain Strategy
- Management Processes and Incentive Compensation
- Target Setting and Business Performance
- New York Area