Let’s face it: we all need help. If you work for or run a business, non-profit, or start-up, have we got a deal for you!
Define a 1-week consulting project for completion, and we’ll pick the best submissions to be paired with an incredible consulting team (led by one of our professional consultants) – for free. Submit your project now.
Strategic and growth-oriented projects are in highest demand. Examples include:
- Market research (i.e. how big is the opportunity for virtual car diagnostics?)
- Defining scenarios for action (i.e. is it better to enter the Australia or New Zealand market?)
- Reviewing competitor actions (i.e. why did they slash prices on just that one segment?)
- Analysis on big data sets (i.e. we collected customer data and we want it cut for insights)
Our next project week runs from January 10-14, 2022. Your commitment is minimal:
- Answer Data Request (1 email prior to project kickoff)
- Join Project Kickoff call (1 hour) on January 10, 2022
- Join Final Presentation (1 hour) on January 14, 2022
It’s that simple! If your project is selected, you’ll be notified by October 31.
“Management Consulted was great. They gave us some background research that helped us make some key decisions about which areas we will target for expansion and also which geographical regions aren’t worth our investment.” – CEO, Transport & Logistics company
“I was floored by how much data and helpful information the team was able to compile about my profession, my market and the specific challenges I face in business every day. They provided me with a thorough presentation that confirmed how well they understood my business and gave me many practical suggestions that were ready for immediate implementation. It was a great experience.” – CEO, Audiology Clinic chain
ABOUT MANAGEMENT CONSULTED
Management Consulted is the world’s leading resource on strategy & analytics skills-building, training 10K+ people per year to be more effective strategists and businesspeople. Management Consulted runs training sessions at 100+ universities (e.g., HBS, Wharton) and corporate partners (e.g., Facebook, CVS Health) per year.