Rutgers Business School
Rutgers Business School brings together two outstanding universities with mutually reinforcing strategic goals.
Rutgers University–Newark is a leader in business education, with a focus on America’s and the world’s urban futures. We offer a variety of specialized graduate programs, as well as strong public, private, and community partnerships that drive growth and create social impact.
Rutgers University–New Brunswick is an important part of the Rutgers system’s overall strategy for preparing New Jersey’s talent and attracting future business leaders from emerging markets to our outstanding AAU campus.
Rutgers Business School is reinventing business education with a world-class staff, top ranked academic programs, strong industry links, motivated students, and a robust alumni network.
- Full Time Tuition: $27,704 (in state); $48,096 (out of state)
- Post-Grad Employment Rate: 88%
- Analytics & Information Management
- Customized Healthcare Concentration
- Global Business
- Marketing Research Insights & Analytics
- Pharmaceutical Management
- Real Estate
- Strategy & Leadership
- Supply Chain Management
- Technology Commercialization, Innovation and Entrepreneurship